2019 Salt lake county market HOGS Rules
Hog Representative - Matt Smith
MARKET HOG SHOW
- There will be a minimum weight of 215 pounds at the time of weigh in. Hogs will only be paid up to 290 pounds in weight.
- All hogs must be born the same year as shown.
- All male animals must be castrated.
- Animals will be broken down into classes by weight with no more than 10 hogs per class.
- No white ribbon animals will be sold or given premiums.
MARKET HOG SHOWMANSHIP
- Exhibitors will be divided into equal groups by age (Junior, Intermediate and Senior Divisions)
- No more than 10 animals will be in each class.
- All exhibitors must have ownership of the animal.
- 4-H and FFA dress code must be followed.